To prepare your eBay account to donate toward GNTV in the future:
1) Login to your eBay account.
2) Select "Account Settings" from the dropdown menu below your eBay name in the top-left of the window.
3) Select "Donation Account" on the left side of Account Settings window.
4) Select "My Favorite Non-profit" under Preferences on the left side.
5) Search for "Good News TV" charity and then "Add to my causes".
When listing a new item for sale on eBay which you want to donate a portion of proceeds for:
A) Select "Switch to advanced tool" at the top of the page when creating.
B) Fill in the eBay Giving Works information, directly below the asking price.
C) Search for the "Good News TV" charity and select it.
D) Select the percent (%) of proceeds to donate to GNTV.
E) Your listing will prominently display the Giving Works ribbon and a description of our ministry, announcing to buyers that you are supporting GNTV through the sale. This not only supports GNTV, it also introduces prospective buyers to the ministry.
Thank you for your support & may God bless,
Good News TV Staff